Medecinum is a medical library and MCQ bank for medical students and professionals and it is powered by Delphi. According to the developer, “The aim of this app is to provide a quick reference and training resources for all students and practitioners of medicine, pharmacy and dentistry. The content of this app is updated and maintained by a qualified board of doctors. Currently, it is available only in French. It is developped using Delphi 10.3 Community Edition, and it is available with the same content, interface and style on Windows and Android. The developpement process of this application in Delphi was and still fluent. Designed with the Firemonkey framework and LiveBindings technology on the front-end, this app rely on FireDAC in memory datasets as back-end for loading and retrieving its data’s content. The wide sets of Delphi FMX’s features offer many possiblities for the developpement and the enhancement of Medecinum’s project.”
- More than 50,000 MCQs and clinical cases sorted by module, by course and by sources, from different faculties in Algeria and France.
- More than 3,000 medical pathology monographs classified by specialty with a synthetic description easy to assimilate, with emphasis on the concepts of prevention, health education and therapeutic education.
- Biological constant values and interpretations of different variations.
- Forms to calculate the different indices and clinical scores with instant interpretation of the resulting values.
- Dictionary of medical terms.